Archana Srivastava, M.D.
Dr. Archana Srivastava received her
medical doctorate degree from GSVM Medical College in Kanpur,
India. She completed her cardiology fellowship at Oklahoma
University Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, OK. She
has been in private practice since 2001. Dr. Srivastava
specializes in Nuclear Cardiology and Non-Interventional
Ramy Ayad, M.D.
Dr. Ayad received his medical doctorate degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He completed his cardiology fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center. Dr. Ayad grew up in Denison, TX, and is an avid Texas Longhorn fan. He enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
Jay Wright, M.D.
All NTCA physicians are members of the following
- American College of Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians